Sunday, September 25, 2016

Wintry Blooms Biscornu - Finished!

After a lot of specialty stitches, it's all done! Not assembled yet, but I'll have more pictures once that's all done too. :)

I'll just let the pictures do the talking for me...






Whew! I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty good at spiderweb roses now. :p

I'll be going back to my Brooke's Books bride's tree ornaments now... I haven't touched them in a while since I got a couple of months ahead, but now I'm falling behind a little! Maybe I can still get September's ornament done this month...

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I wish you lived near me! The last time I tried the spiderweb stitch, it was a mess. I ended up leaving it out of the design. Lol I could use a good cross stitch/embroidery teacher.

    Can't wait to see this beauty 'finished'!

    Good luck with your bride tree ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :) I'll have to add this onto my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous!! I love it and I want it!! :D
    Well done, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love it. Your speciality stitches are so neat!
    Can't wait to see it all finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, I love the beads and embellishments you have added too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is amazing....love the colours and the different stitches. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty. I just love the colours and the fabric is prefect. Can't wait to see it all made up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Can't wait to see it assembled!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)