As always, the colors are a bit off, but I can't seem to adjust them well enough to get an accurate represention of both the fabric and the stitching. Imagine the fabric as a lighter, more subtle version of the color Jungle Boogie by Silkweaver, and that's about right. The parts of the fabric that show up as almost white in the photos are actually yellow!
Didn't really make any changes here except for a few cosmetic details:
- used DMC 356 to backstitch the skin
- changed the size 6 beads to similar (but darker) size 8 beads
Also, I'm kind of surprised by how small she is, even on 28ct fabric!
And no, I don't have a monster hand, mine's just about average for an adult woman. :3
While I'm here, how about a goals update?
Here's what I had for June:
- finish Bride's Tree Ornament 4 - YES!
- finish Bride's Tree Ornament 5 - YES!
- finish Bride's Tree Ornament 6 - YES!
- hardanger SAL part 5 - I quit the SAL, at least for now, so this doesn't count :p
- hardanger SAL part 6 - ditto
- start Geranium Pixie - pretty much finished it all in June too :p
So here's what I want to do in July:
- finish Bride's Tree Ornament 7
- complete half of the Beaded Dragonfly Tile border
After seeing what about 20 days of focused stitching can do (finish an entire small Mira, that's what!), I thought I'd turn that laser focus to another project. Hopefully this is a realistic goal, haha. :)