Considering that I've only worked on this for three or four days from one photo to the next, I really shouldn't be complaining at all. :3
I'm starting to think that my stitching goals for the year may be a bit too ambitious. I'm doing well with keeping up with my once-a-month stitching (bride's tree ornaments & the hardanger SAL) but I'm not sure I can reach all the goals I set for my current WIPs if I also include all the new starts I'd intended for the year. I don't expect to finish all those new starts, but I also don't want to overburden myself with too many WIPs at once. Never want to get into the double digits again! :/
I'm not going to start editing my goals just yet, though. Fatum is almost done, and Beaded Dragonfly Tile has a bit more progress now than it did the last time I blogged about it. Not a ton, but I did reach the outermost border and started on the motifs there.
Well, I guess I'll finish up Fatum first and see how I feel about it!