Since I've already met my monthly goals, I think I'm going to get started on next year's plans! It took a couple of hours to gather up suitable substitutes for all the threads in the Bride's Tree Ornament set, but once they're all together, they look pretty impressive!
I wanted to do 100% cotton but I did have to sneak a few silks in there to cover some of the colors. I guess that's fine since the original charts call for mostly silks and a few cottons!
But what I did do was source everything 100% from my existing stash! Go me. :3
Closeup of the yummy colors!
My fabric is all cut and ready to go... all that I have to do now is get started!