Here's how it went in December!
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time - done! (and the next one arrived!)
- stitch MH butterfly kit - done!
- finish leaves in Fatum border - done!
- plan & post about 2016 stitching! - done!
Worked out nicely since I went light on the goals. I spent most of the month writing and working on other projects, plus I got sucked into the game my wife got me for Christmas. :3
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time
- get materials for hardanger SAL (I have no fabric in the right count!)
- stitch part one of hardanger SAL
- make visible progress on at least one of my 2016 goal projects
- no shopping (except for hardanger SAL materials)
There. Not too crazy, and that gives me a lot of flexibility to work on something new if I want, or to carry on with an older WIP. I'm still waiting on fabric for two of my planned new starts, but I can start the others any time! In fact, I've already started the bride's tree ornaments... I should probably post a pic but I'll do that later. :3