A while back (was it last year? earlier? *cringe*) I mentioned wanting to give away the leftover bits from kits I'd finished, but I never really followed through on it. Well, I think I did hold one "stitch and share" type giveaway, but that was the end of it.
WELL. Time to fix that!
While cleaning up my stash, I came across a number of kits that were already finished and just had leftover charts and thread inside! I have no idea why I was keeping these... I never restitch anything. So now it's time for these to move on!
Here's what I have to give away this time. :)
- 6 sets of leftovers from kits (biscornu is chart only, the others include some threads, and the Mill Hill kit includes all the leftover beads too)
- 1 set of coaster patterns
- 1 wooden thread organizer
- Please be a follower.
*** NOTE: A follower is defined as a Blogger user who shows up under the "followers" section of my sidebar. I apologize for any confusion but this giveaway is intended for active Blogger users only. If you are following via G+, please follow through Blogger as well. ***
- Comment on this post to enter.
- US residents only, please, unless you are willing to pay shipping. (Sorry, international shipping from the US is expensive and since I'm not working at the moment, I can't cover that cost.)
- Please consider giving these away when you finish with them. The circle of giving. :)
That's all! I'll pick and announce the winner on December 7! Be sure to enter by December 6 so you don't miss out. :)