Saturday, August 08, 2015

posting is hard! (July/August goals)

Clearly this is not going to be a good stitching month for me... not even posting goals until more than a week into the month! Been gaming again, and it's taking up a huge amount of my free time. In other words, all of it! (Playing Xenoblade, which totally lives up to the hype!)

Anyway, I'll set some very light goals for the month. :)

How did I do last month before falling into the Xeno pit?

July goals:
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time - done!
- finish Espressioni - done!
- redo messed up beads on Beaded Dragonfly Tile - done!
- reach one corner of Beaded Dragonfly Tile - almost... :p

Not too bad, actually! But I know I won't have a lot of time this month, so...

August goals:
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time
- and ONE of these:
..........reach one corner of Beaded Dragonfly Tile
..........complete one side of Cherry Blossoms Biscornu
..........complete part 5, 7, or 8 of Fatum

Sorry, no pics to share today! I haven't made enough progress on anything lately. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)