Monday, August 31, 2015

August/September goals!

It's monthly goal time! Let's see how I did this month...

August goals:
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time - YES, I will be done on time!
- and ONE of these:
..........reach one corner of Beaded Dragonfly Tile
..........complete one side of Cherry Blossoms Biscornu - almost!
..........complete part 5, 7, or 8 of Fatum - finished part 8 and most of part 7!

Here's my progress on the biscornu:


Yeah, that's a terrible photo, but it's kinda dark in here. This is almost done, just some backstitching, a few specialty stitches, and beads. Then I get to do it all over again for the other side. Sigh. This thing is really tedious, but not quite as bad as I originally thought.

So, need some new goals...

September goals:
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time
- finish Cherry Blossoms Biscornu
- finish part 5 or 7 of Fatum
- finalize bottom border of Fatum
- sell enough personal goodies to buy the Mira charts on my wishlist

Yup, that should do it.

6 comments:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)