Friday, June 27, 2014

Stitch from Stash - June report!

aka Nothing to Report.

I don't want to talk about it, but I've been too sick to pick up a needle all month.  Well, I can physically lift a needle, but if you asked me to do stuff with it, the results would definitely be disappointing!

New starts from stash:
- none

WIPs or UFOs worked on:
- none

Amount spent:
Still nothing.  So that's $25 added to the $26.28 I had left over from last month, giving me $51.28 to carry over into July.  Don't worry, I will totally blow my budget in July, it's my birthday month and that means Crafty Kitten birthday club.  Awwww yissssss. :3

My birthday wishes:
- a diagnosis PLZ :x
- no hospital stays in July!
- awesome rich person pays all my medical bills ;)
- lots and lots of fabric! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for next month! Dawn's Birthday Club is awesome :-)

    Hope you find a solution to your medical problems soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your birthday month will go well! And your stitching bug returns. But if you are splashing it is second best thing to stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel better soon and happy birthday to come!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)