Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stitch from Stash - May report!

This is going to be a boring post with no pictures.  Sorry about that, I really don't have any progress to show this month as I've been too sick to concentrate on stitching.  Or anything else, really.  Hopefully things will be resolved soon and I can get back to making progress posts every few days!

New starts from stash:
- none, sadly!

WIPs or UFOs worked on:
- Bluebeard's Princess (Mirabilia)
- Spring Knotgarden (Chatelaine)

Amount spent:
Nothing this month, too busy with medical dramaz to do any shopping.  So that's $25 added to the $1.28 I had left over from last month, giving me $26.28 to carry over into June.

See, I told you this would be boring. :p

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. You must really be sick to not be stitching! Take care, do what the doctor says, and be well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now. On the plus side it did wonders for not spending. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)