Tuesday, November 05, 2013

October goals & new November goals!

I always forget about these!

Here were my goals for October:

- finish Mermaid Azure - NO but almost there!
- make visible, significant progress on one of my other WIPs - YES, finished my Halloween sampler!
- no new starts, seriously, I can't have this many WIPs :( - YES
- make good progress on Rachel's L&L Morning Song and return it to her :) - YES
- no shopping unless it's with money earned from online sales (FOTM doesn't count!) - YES
- have a giveaway :D - YES

I did spend quite a bit on my first Crafty Kitten order, but I paid myself back with money earned from online sales, so that's a success. :)  And I came very close to finishing my Mermaid Azure, but I challenged myself to finish my Spooky Halloween Sampler in time for the holiday and that took most of my stitching time.

~~~

So, new goals for November:

- finish Mermaid Azure
- make visible, significant progress on one of my other WIPs
- no new starts except for TW ornament exchange
- no shopping unless it's with money earned from online sales (FOTM doesn't count!)

Mermaid Azure should be a quick finish for me, I just need to finish her tail fin and do the beading.  My next focus WIP will be either Bluebeard's Princess or Butterfly Garden.

This is a terrible pic as most of the stitching isn't visible, but this post needed SOMETHING. :p


3 comments:

  1. Sweet stitches
    Good luck for your goal
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good show. I say you had a very successful month. And thanks for the reminder that I ought to plan out my November. Azure is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's gorgeous, and I LOVE the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)