I always forget about these!
Here were my goals for October:
- finish Mermaid Azure - NO but almost there!
- make visible, significant progress on one of my other WIPs - YES, finished my Halloween sampler!
- no new starts, seriously, I can't have this many WIPs :( - YES
- make good progress on Rachel's L&L Morning Song and return it to her :) - YES
- no shopping unless it's with money earned from online sales (FOTM doesn't count!) - YES
- have a giveaway :D - YES
I did spend quite a bit on my first Crafty Kitten order, but I paid myself back with money earned from online sales, so that's a success. :) And I came very close to finishing my Mermaid Azure, but I challenged myself to finish my Spooky Halloween Sampler in time for the holiday and that took most of my stitching time.
So, new goals for November:
- finish Mermaid Azure
- make visible, significant progress on one of my other WIPs
- no new starts except for TW ornament exchange
- no shopping unless it's with money earned from online sales (FOTM doesn't count!)
Mermaid Azure should be a quick finish for me, I just need to finish her tail fin and do the beading. My next focus WIP will be either Bluebeard's Princess or Butterfly Garden.
This is a terrible pic as most of the stitching isn't visible, but this post needed SOMETHING. :p