Creeping closer to a finish on Mediterranean Mermaid... had some trouble with her hair as I had a wonky skein of 3031, but that got sorted out and everything's good now.
Also got a bit of a (pathetic, haha) start on Gypsy Mermaid...
And I haven't posted any of my stashy acquisitions in ages! Some of this is from the end of last year, so it's not QUITE as bad as it looks. Now, if I added in fabric stash, that would be a bit more scary, but I'm not willing to admit to that quite yet. :p
Speaking of fabric stash, I've made a deal with my wife... no fabric until I have a finish. Each finish is worth a point, and I can use a point to buy either a FQ of fabric or a new start. This should be really nice for me as I want more finishes, and I need to slow down on the fabric buying. A LOT.
So... time to get going on MM. :)