Saturday, May 11, 2013

a million beads later...

She's finally done!  As usual, I'm terrible at taking pictures, so here are the two best:



Like before, I changed her tail to grey and beaded her appropriately.  This time, I replaced the icky yellowish beads with real pink pearls.  They put the glass beads to shame. :)

I'm VERY pleased with how she turned out this time, and relieved to have her all finished!

So that's one point for me in my little game... I can spend it on a new start of a FQ of fabric, but I think I'm going to save it for now and see how many I can get!

Next up will probably be Butterfly Garden as my wife is crying about wanting that one done. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo congrats on finishing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous finish! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's beautiful. Your changes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks gorgeous! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish, Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on another beautiful finish.... Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love her! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the changes you made. She's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)