Sunday, February 03, 2013

Titania is done! (and goals!)

It only took about NINE YEARS, but she is finally 100% DONE.



 Bah, my camera isn't cooperating, so this will have to do for now.

Now it's time to work on my oldest WIP - yes, there is an even OLDER one! Angel Procession, which I started while I still lived with my parents, so that has to be at least 12 years old.  Eep.

Oh, wait, how about some GOALS?

January goals:
- finish Bluebell pixie - YES!
- finish Titania (sooo close now!) - almost, so I'll say YES!
- maybe page 2 of Transcendence - Titania ate all my time :p
- no craft shopping (aside from DMC and outstanding orders) - I got two FQs of fabby, so NO. :(

February goals:
- finish angels #1 and #3 on Angel Procession
- finish part 4 of PR Mystery SAL
- do not buy fabric! :(

18 comments:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on finishing her- gives me hope for some of my projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning =) SO beautiful =) I love love love her =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay on finishing Titania :)
    Boo on not buying fabric :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is stunningly beautiful ! Lovely work :) congrats on completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your finish!!!!! :D
    Gorgeous!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so beautiful..well done dear..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous! Two fat quarters - that's not so bad. I'd say you can turn that frown upside down! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your finish! She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe the camera is just stunned as well from her, because she's GORGEOUS!!
    And you did quite well on the January plans... good luck with the new list :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous and it must be a great feeling to finish such a long term wip - WELL DONE :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. If this is your camera not cooperating, I want your camera. I must say, I am in love with the 1 over 1 stitching on the skin, it just adds SO much. I am going to steal that from you, I hope you don't mind. I think it will look great on a few Passione Ricamo charts I have.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's really loveley! Conrgats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)