Monday, February 25, 2013

sooo close! (and fabric possibilities)

Bah, I wish I didn't have to go to bed, I want to finish my birdie!  Work ruins my life. :p

Just a tiny bit of nest and some backstitching to go!


And because I'm a lying liarpants, I bought a few fabrics from Sunny Dyes on Facebook, and they just arrived today!  I plan to join a FB SAL for Nora pixies, so I decided to try a few fabrics out.

The first one is from Under the Sea Fabrics, and the other two are the Sunny Dyes fabrics.  I like the blue one, it looks like she's stepping out of water and into the air. (Wifey agrees that this is the best.)  I think the middle one is too busy, but the last one is kind of cute.  Hmm.  Oh well, I have time to decide...


Okay, bedtime for realz.

4 comments:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)