Saturday, February 23, 2013

fun with Photoshop

I played with my fabric images a bit and made myself a huge PSD file in Photoshop with the fabrics sorted by color.  Now I can grab images of different charts I have and make overlays with actual fabrics I own!  I have to say this has really helped with my fabric lust. :)

Here are some of the best overlays I've done...

Mirabilia Archangel on Polstitches Rumbles of Thunder:

Joan Elliott Ladybird Fairy on Steph's Fabby Confetti:

Mirabilia Waiting for Ships on Sunny Dyes Deep Pool:

Mirabilia Emerald Mermaid on Polstitches Stormy Seas:

The only problem with this is now I want to start something new!  I do have an update on my PR mystery SAL, but I don't feel like taking it off the snaps to get a picture right now, so that will have to wait until next time. :)

2 comments:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)