Oops, forgot about this. :p
For December, I had:
- finish Octopus Treasure Cave - all done!
- finish Titania (for real this time) - no, but I did a TON of work on her so I'm happy!
- PR mystery SAL (up through part six) - haha NO
New January goals:
- finish Bluebell pixie
- finish Titania (sooo close now!)
- maybe page 2 of Transcendence...
- no craft shopping (aside from DMC and outstanding orders)
Stash levels are getting crazy, so it's time to cut back. Plus I need to start saving for my next car, so every time I shop but don't buy, I mentally add that money to my car fund. I've "saved" $150 already! :p
I also signed up for a 13 finishes in 2013 thing, so here are my 2013 goals from there (some duplicates from above as you can see...):
1. Titania - Mirabilia (WIP)
2. Spring Knotgarden part 2 - Chatelaine (WIP)
3. Spring Knotgarden part 4 - Chatelaine (WIP)
4. Spring Knotgarden part 5 - Chatelaine
5. Spring Knotgarden part 6 - Chatelaine
6. Bluebell pixie - Mirabilia
7. Butterfly Garden - Drawn Thread (WIP)
8. Beaded Dragonfly Tile - Chatelaine
9. Angel Procession - Wentzler (WIP)
10. Mystery SAL - Passione Ricamo (WIP)
11. Bluebeard's Princess - Mirabilia (WIP)
12. Our Love Nest - CCN (WIP)
13. Sparkling Shamrocks - Sweetheart Tree (WIP)
Gotta kill some WIPs, right? And then there's the things I want to start...
- Chinese Garden Mandala (Chatelaine)
- Cirque des Coeurs (Ink Circles)
Um. Stitch faster? :p
Let's see how things turn out at the end of the year! :D
...and to make this less boring, Bluebell again! Her dress is finally done. ^^b
AND we are on to Sailor Moon S. You can watch a LOT of anime while stitching... ahaha!