Thursday, September 06, 2012

too much shiny!

Whoa, part three of the PR SAL is finally done... I wasn't expecting it to take a whole week but I should really be proud of myself.  It was solid stitching in PTB, for the most part, and my eye is still recovering so I can't stitch for as long as I'd like.  So zip it, jerkbrain, I did a good job SO THERE. :p

Here's the full piece so far... minus a bit of the border, which I'll do once the next part arrives. :)


Check out that SPARKLE!
Those wings are 95% petite treasure braid.  Awwww yeah! :D

Now I can go back to the non-shininess of Wisteria and give my eyes a rest...

13 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwww it is looking so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so gorgeous - I am yet to start - concentrating on the Very Scary SAL from LIzzie Kate for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I LOVE sparkly & shiny thread! Amazing work so far! ^_^

    http://thecraftypixie777.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wings are so pretty and sparkly! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful work. Love the fabric too

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing. I am still on Part 2 so it inspires me to get cracking on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great to me!
    Good luck with the next part.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this! A girl can never have too much sparkle.

    I think your fabric is perfect. It makes me wonder if I made the right fabric choice. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she looks amazing, can't believe that you've finished that page already. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, everyone! :D It was a tough page to get though, very dense stitching compared to the earlier parts (since I'm not stitching the background) and I wanted to give up halfway through the first wing. I'm glad it's done, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Mystery looks amazing, but all that metallic! I'm kind of glad I didn't sign up now LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. VERY pretty!!!! The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)