Ahhh, I feel like I've been waiting forever to do this! I decided that from now on, I'm going to give away my finished patterns instead of putting them back in the stash... unless they're part of a book or magazine that I still want to keep, of course. :p Life is too short (and the stash is too big) to stitch the same thing twice! And what's the fun in hoarding anyway?
So, I'm giving away the four patterns I've finished this year! Here's how they look all finished:
- Bumble Bee (Sisters and Best Friends)
- Pumpkin Flower Sampler (Bent Creek)
- Tree of Hope (Mirabilia)
- Cherry Hill (Country Cottage Needleworks)
And here's the actual charts. :p
- Tree of Hope has some pencil markings on the key, and is a bit worn along the fold lines. I definitely recommend making a working copy for stitching.
- Bumble Bee does not include the button. Sorry, I used it. ;)
- No threads or other materials are included for any of these. They're just the charts.
And the giveaway info:
- Please be a follower. If you have a blog, leave me the link so I can follow you too!
- Anyone in the world can enter. I'll ship anywhere! :)
- Comment with your choice of ONE chart you'd like to win.
- If more than one person chooses a chart, I'll select the winner with random.org.
- I'll post the winners on March 10!
So which one is your favorite? :)