I've finished as much as I can of Octopus Treasure Cave part one! I'm still waiting on the bead pack, and I'm missing the perle that goes around the border and the blackwork waves. I'm sure those will arrive long before part two is out. :)
Again, sorry for the bad pictures... the dark fabric seems to be forcing me to use the flash, and some of the colors are very light and they get washed out. Doesn't help that it's a gloomy day, so no help from the sunlight!
This is the full part. The top and bottom (purple) were originally charted for a blue/green color, but I chose purple instead as the color I was subbing for the blue/green silk was very dark and got lost in the fabric. I also completely changed the blackwork pattern on the top to work better with the dark fabric and purple thread.
And my sad attempts at getting closeups of a few specialty stitches. Each quarter of the border has a different stitch, and it was fun to have a lot of variety!
I'm really looking forward to the next part! For now, it's back to Titania. :)