Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cirque progress!

Just wanted to post a progress update since Cirque has gotten quite a bit of love over the last two days!  And I'm still not done for the evening. :)

It's been a while since I've posted progress on this piece, so here's a before and after comparison.

Before:

After:

The new photo is a bit washed out (stupid flash!) but you get the idea.

I'm really loving this project again and I don't know why I threw my hands up and stopped last year!  And really, if I did just one motif a night, this would take less than a month to finish...

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! :D

17 comments:

  1. Hello

    Your WIP is looking fab, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I love the design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I hope you finish it soon.

    ~McKenna
    http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You managed a lot of progress on this and it's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your Circles are turning out. So pretty! I've been tempted by this design for a while and your photos are sure making the temptation stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely!! The colors you've chosen are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! Can't wait to see it finished.
    Happy stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the bright, vivid colours. It's gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours in this. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Cirque!! The colours are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that design and the colours you chose, it looks great!

    have a nice day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's looking fantastic!

    I think I may have found my colors for it, too - I keep waffling between a couple of different color schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ... this is an amazing interpretation of the Cirque pattern!
    Hope you'll finish it soon so that we can admire it in it's full glory ;-)!
    Kind greetings,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)