I think plan #1 should be... stop forgetting to post! The good news is that I've been spending lots of time stitching. The "bad" news (for stitchy matters, at least!) is that I've also been spending lots of time writing, posting in my "real" blog, and playing community games on Livejournal. Whoops. :3
I was reading the WIP Killers thread over on The Wagon and thought I'd list my own, plus estimated progress and some goals for the year. Sounds good, right?
- Titania (Mirabilia) - about 40% done, maybe?
- Garden Party (Country Cottage Needleworks) - 25% done
- Enchanting Mermaid (from a UK magazine) - 35% done, needs a new scan
- Cirque des Cercles (Ink Circles) - 25% done
- Dragonfly Pond (Dimensions) - should I even be listing this? :p
- Angel Procession (Teresa Wentzler) - about 55% done (THANK YOU UFO RR!), needs a new pic!
And of course, everyone wants to start MORE projects, right? Here's what I have kitted up...
- Mediterranean Mermaid (Mirabilia)
- Woodland Faerie (Teresa Wentzler)
- about a billion Dimensions kits, yes, they are my weakness...
Of course, I'm not allowed to start anything until at least one WIP is completed. But which one should it be? I'm currently working on the magazine mermaid, which is kind of odd since that's my girlfriend's project. I get roped into working on her stuff all the time. HMM. I was thinking of saving Garden Party for a trip I'm taking in mid-March since it's relatively small and there's only a few threads for each block.
I'll probably make Titania my focus after the mermaid's done. Sounds like a plan.