Time to see how I failed last month. XD
- send all exchange packages by the 15th - YES, all shipped on the 15th, delivered on the 17th
- finish Amaryllis kit - NO, did some stitching but didn't finish it
- finish Butterfly Scroll kit - NO, didn't touch it
- make visible progress on Tree of Hope - how about NO progress? :p
- WIN NANO - YES, and this was more than enough to make up for everything I didn't do!
So, new goals...
- finish Wisteria
- finalize Crazy January list (I blame my exchange gifts :p)
- gather/organize Crazy January materials
- finish Amaryllis kit
- finish Butterfly Scroll kit
I'd realllllly like to finish another big project this year, but I have to be realistic. Visiting my family for a week over Christmas carves out a chunk of time... though I'll bring a project with me.
And here's my current progress on Wisteria. I'm working on the purple flower at the bottom.