Hey, would anyone be interested in doing a holiday ornament exchange with me? I've been wanting to do a swap for a while but I'm not sure how to find a group (plus I'm a weenie about groups). Now that I have a few followers, maybe I can swap with one or two of you? :)
My thoughts were...
- This would be a Christmas/holiday/winter ornament exchange.
- Please no religious-themed designs for me.
- But I can stitch an ornament for you with a Christian theme, if you like! I don't think I have anything appropriate for other religions, though.
STITCHING & FINISHING:
- Ornaments should be stitched on evenweave/linen and finished as an... ornament. :p
- I'm NOT picky about finishing. I don't mind if this is your very first ornament. :)
- But I'm not very good at finishing myself, so please exchange with me only if that's okay. Of course, I'll do my best, but I don't have a lot of finishing experience.
- Extra goodies can be included in the exchange, but it's not required. :)
- I will send extras because I'm a nut like that, but please don't feel like you have to send me anything other than the ornament!
Here are examples of ornaments I've made in the past so you can get an idea of how my finishing looks.
NOTE: I've already taken on all the swaps I can manage for this year! :p