Okay, this is me trying to actually use the built-in image upload instead of sticking stuff on my own site and linking it. Let's see what happens...
Here we are, Cirque at 57 hours! I think I'll continue with the outlining until I can't do any more without repositioning the snaps, then go back and fill in the patterns. Sounds like a plan.
Speaking of plans, if you're already thinking of your 2012 stitching, you should check out the 2012 WIPocalypse @ Measi's blog. :p
May as well check in with my goals since the month's nearly over!
- finish Garden Party done!
- spend at least 10 hours on Tree of Hope not sure, I forgot to track my time!
- stitch and send Laural's RR done!
- start a new knitting project (maybe socks?) done, but it's a washcloth :p
And some new ones. :)
- spend at least 25 hours on Cirque (cuz I actually track time on this :p)
- complete trunk & nearby flowers on Tree of Hope
- finish knitting the washcloth
- start a new knitting project (SOCKS!)